Tuesday 22 November 2016

Joiners Work Diary

Planning

Evaluation and Progression



  Here I used Photoshop to create a more unique joiner. I like this because I have layered different images on top of the original images which include his face/body from different angles. I adjusted the capacity setting on Photoshop which helped me to create the fading effect on some particular images. I really like this joiner because it creates an illusion. I could possibly add further images to the joiner to make it more interesting.

Evaluation and Progression


  I used a similar technique as the joiner above when focusing on this one. I took small scale images of separate parts of her body in the studio. I then used Photoshop to make adjustments to each of the smaller photos before I merged them all together to make this joiner. I joined images together which obviously did not match together accurately, which creates an illusion. I think that this piece of work is successful in showing my ability to use Photoshop to the standard in which I require. I like this joiner because it is not perfect, not every image is accurately matched with the corresponding one. 


Progression 

  To further progress this project I could try to use different objects to join together. For example, taking images of different parts of the flower and joining them together. I could also try to work with images of a building and join them together. This would add variety to my work rather than just photographing people. 


1 comment: