Monday 14 November 2016

Joiners straight images



I really like this joiner that I have completed because the fading effect of particular angles of his face is an alternative but more intriguing way of presenting joiners. It makes it more confusing and random, which is commonly the effect that joiners ate meant to have. I could turn this picture into black and white because I think it would supply a particular interesting effect.



I think that this joiner worked particularly well because I managed to fit together most of the pieces accurately.  I think the size scale I have managed to represent accurately also.  I like how the colours are different in each picture (for example, her jacket is two different greens in two different pictures) because it shows how individual pictures may differ from others. To edit this, I could use Photoshop to change it into black and white because I think this particular joiner would be more effective and it means we focus more on the unique and unusual shape that joining pictures together makes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment