Thursday 8 September 2016

Line straight Images




  
 I chose this photo as one of my favourite because I like how the lines are reflected onto the table and shows an effective way of presenting lines. I like how the dark and lights in the photo are contrasted and I think the blue background is efficient in making those stand out more. The fact that it is hard to originally tell what this picture is of, makes it interesting and my one of my favourites also.



This image is also one of my favourites because again, it is originally hard to work out what the object is. I think close up shots within the topic of line, produce the most effective pictures because it focuses more on the lines within the object rather than the object itself. I think that this photo  is interesting because it contains both vertical and horizontal lines. The individual lines are of different widths, which creates an intriguing effect. 

  I chose this as one of my favourite images because I like the contrasts between the object and the background. The clear sky in the background makes the structure more vivid. The object shows horizontal, vertical and diagonal lines and therefore, I think that it links well with the subject topic. I think that this picture isn't a stereotypical picture that someone would think of when taking photos of lines which is why I like it. 

    I chose this image as one of my favourites because I like how the diagonal lines form a arrow like shape. However, the picture is not very vivid or contrasted so to improve this, I could adjust the contrast in Photoshop to make the lines stand out more. This would make the photo even better. 



1 comment:

  1. great images well done I think you may need to transform some of the images as black and whites for them to work more effectively

    ReplyDelete