Monday 30 January 2017

Composite Image Making Straight Images


  I made this image by combining two images together using Photoshop. I took some pictures of cards in the studio and placed it on a background of London. I think that the idea of playing cards and London as a destination work well together because cards may firstly be classed as more of a British game. I like how the cards look life sized and one even looks bigger than the surrounding people. I used Photoshop to crop an edge of the card so it looks like it was sticking out of the ground. I like this image because the cards look solid and large in size (even though we are aware the they are actually flimsy and smaller than our hand in real life). I could possibly try converting this into black and white  in Photoshop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment